Living the Mission at The Dwelling Place of NY
We live the mission of The Dwelling Place through our daily commitment to:
- Be a voice for women who cannot be heard: the homeless, the hungry, the hurting.
- Welcome each and every woman as a guest: regardless of her race, religion or background.
- Offer hot meals and shelter from the cold: with love, respect and compassion.
- Provide the services that support independence: through advocacy, education and collaboration.
- Create a safe place for women to reenergize, refresh, and renew as they rebuild their lives.
On Martin Luther King Day in January 2018, young sophomore students from the United Nations International School located on FDR […]
Once again it is time for our September Calendar Raffle. This will be our final calendar raffle. We invite you […]
Dear Friends, Meet Mr. Cheerios! Bill Ciecierski was employed by Port Authority and worked to maintain the Lincoln Tunnel. One […]