Living the Mission at The Dwelling Place of NY
We live the mission of The Dwelling Place through our daily commitment to:
- Be a voice for women who cannot be heard: the homeless, the hungry, the hurting.
- Welcome each and every woman as a guest: regardless of her race, religion or background.
- Offer hot meals and shelter from the cold: with love, respect and compassion.
- Provide the services that support independence: through advocacy, education and collaboration.
- Create a safe place for women to reenergize, refresh, and renew as they rebuild their lives.
On a chilly, Tuesday evening, January 30, 2018 The Dwelling Place hosted a five-hour outreach event featuring the Women Tribe, […]
Crafting for a Cause: A Wellness Initiative by a student group at Columbia University was first introduced to The Dwelling […]
If you happened to drive by or walk near The Dwelling Place on Thursday, February 1, you would have seen […]
With the help of a grant from Catholic Charities, the 3rd floor bathroom for the ladies has been updated and […]