You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal – Donate Now!
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- Spring Celebration Campaign
- Spring Celebration Campaign Donations Received In Memory
- The Dwelling Place’s 2016 Holiday Drive
Jennifer Grove is the founder and CEO of Repeat Roses, her creative, inspiring, and earth friendly company that recycles wedding […]
On a chilly, Tuesday evening, January 30, 2018 The Dwelling Place hosted a five-hour outreach event featuring the Women Tribe, […]
Crafting for a Cause: A Wellness Initiative by a student group at Columbia University was first introduced to The Dwelling […]
If you happened to drive by or walk near The Dwelling Place on Thursday, February 1, you would have seen […]