You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal – Donate Now!
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- Spring Celebration Campaign
- Spring Celebration Campaign Donations Received In Memory
- The Dwelling Place’s 2016 Holiday Drive
Once again it is time for our September Calendar Raffle. This will be our final calendar raffle. We invite you […]
Amanda Veraldi and her fiancé, Brett, will celebrate their wedding on Saturday, September 8, 2018. Like many brides-to-be, Amanda’s family […]
The Dwelling Place offers warm thanks to our Irish friends of Nollaig na mBan NYC for hosting a Lughnasa gathering, […]