You are invited to support the dedicated team of women who provide life-giving services at The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Our case managers to guide each Dwelling Place resident with individualized counseling and networking appropriate to her needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation; both ways include options to send a card in honor or memory of a loved one, and a Mother’s Day card.
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the donation form.
Or you may donate online below – and, if interested in sending on of the cards above, include the details in the Comments or Instructions section below:
Thank you for supporting our campaign. Donations are still welcome!
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal – Donate Now!
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- Spring Celebration Campaign
- Spring Celebration Campaign Donations Received In Memory
- The Dwelling Place’s 2016 Holiday Drive
Amanda Veraldi and her fiancé, Brett, will celebrate their wedding on Saturday, September 8, 2018. Like many brides-to-be, Amanda’s family […]
The Dwelling Place offers warm thanks to our Irish friends of Nollaig na mBan NYC for hosting a Lughnasa gathering, […]
Father Edward Lambro, a weekend assistant at Our Lady of Magnificat Catholic Church in Kinnelon, NJ, is organizing and directing […]