You are invited to support the dedicated team of women who provide life-giving services at The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Our case managers to guide each Dwelling Place resident with individualized counseling and networking appropriate to her needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation; both ways include options to send a card in honor or memory of a loved one, and a Mother’s Day card.
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the donation form.
Or you may donate online below – and, if interested in sending on of the cards above, include the details in the Comments or Instructions section below:
Thank you for supporting our campaign. Donations are still welcome!
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal – Donate Now!
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- Spring Celebration Campaign
- Spring Celebration Campaign Donations Received In Memory
- The Dwelling Place’s 2016 Holiday Drive
On a chilly, Tuesday evening, January 30, 2018 The Dwelling Place hosted a five-hour outreach event featuring the Women Tribe, […]
Crafting for a Cause: A Wellness Initiative by a student group at Columbia University was first introduced to The Dwelling […]
If you happened to drive by or walk near The Dwelling Place on Thursday, February 1, you would have seen […]
With the help of a grant from Catholic Charities, the 3rd floor bathroom for the ladies has been updated and […]