Living the Mission at The Dwelling Place of NY
We live the mission of The Dwelling Place through our daily commitment to:
- Be a voice for women who cannot be heard: the homeless, the hungry, the hurting.
- Welcome each and every woman as a guest: regardless of her race, religion or background.
- Offer hot meals and shelter from the cold: with love, respect and compassion.
- Provide the services that support independence: through advocacy, education and collaboration.
- Create a safe place for women to reenergize, refresh, and renew as they rebuild their lives.
- 409 West 40th Street
- Board of Directors
- Living the Mission
Since January of 2018, a group of students at the United Nations international School (UNIS) led by their student founder, Kristen Meola, formed the (In)Visible …
Join us for a worthy cause: Kramer Dill of Livingston & Moore is proud to support The Dwelling Place at Yankee Stadium. All proceeds go …
Dear Friends, Thank you! We exceeded our goal for our Cool Summer Night’s Campaign. Through your generous response, we have exceeded our goal: the cost …
Dear Friend, On a warm summer night in July 2017, Rosa, a senior citizen recently retired after working 25 years in a nursing home, and …