Living the Mission at The Dwelling Place of NY
We live the mission of The Dwelling Place through our daily commitment to:
- Be a voice for women who cannot be heard: the homeless, the hungry, the hurting.
- Welcome each and every woman as a guest: regardless of her race, religion or background.
- Offer hot meals and shelter from the cold: with love, respect and compassion.
- Provide the services that support independence: through advocacy, education and collaboration.
- Create a safe place for women to reenergize, refresh, and renew as they rebuild their lives.
- 409 West 40th Street
- Board of Directors
- Living the Mission
Dear Friend, On a warm summer night in July 2017, Rosa, a senior citizen recently retired after working 25 years in a nursing home, and …
Your legacy gift can ensure that the life-saving services of The Dwelling Place will always be here… The Dwelling Place shelters some of the most …
On Sunday, March 17th, Team Dwelling Place joined with 20,000 other runners in the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half! We are grateful to the members …
Join us for the celebration of the St. Brigid’s Day: A fundraiser to benefit The Dwelling Place. Mark the start of Celtic Spring with the …