You are invited to support the dedicated team of women who provide life-giving services at The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Our case managers to guide each Dwelling Place resident with individualized counseling and networking appropriate to her needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation; both ways include options to send a card in honor or memory of a loved one, and a Mother’s Day card.
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the donation form.
Or you may donate online below – and, if interested in sending on of the cards above, include the details in the Comments or Instructions section below:
Thank you for supporting our campaign. Donations are still welcome!
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal – Donate Now!
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- Spring Celebration Campaign
- Spring Celebration Campaign Donations Received In Memory
- The Dwelling Place’s 2016 Holiday Drive
THE DWELLING PLACE IS THRILLED TO BE PARTICIPATING AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE 2019 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF! On Sunday, March 17, 2019, …
Amanda Veraldi and her fiancé, Brett, will celebrate their wedding on Saturday, September 8, 2018. Like many brides-to-be, Amanda’s family planned a bridal shower for …
The Dwelling Place offers warm thanks to our Irish friends of Nollaig na mBan NYC for hosting a Lughnasa gathering, a Celtic celebration of the …
Father Edward Lambro, a weekend assistant at Our Lady of Magnificat Catholic Church in Kinnelon, NJ, is organizing and directing a summer concert to benefit …