The 2015 Dwelling Place of NY Fall Gala
Tables seat a maximum of ten people.
Sponsor – $150
Sponsors will be acknowledged in the Gala Program
General Admission – $100
If you are unable to attend and would like to make a contribution, please send a check to The Dwelling Place.
Purchase your tickets or make a donation online now!
Memories From Past Galas!
- 2015 September Calendar Raffle Winners
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at The Dwelling Place
- Fall Gala – 2015
- Fall Gala – 2016
- Fall Gala – 2017
- Fall Gala 2018
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2016
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2017
- Festival of Bealtaine
- Founders Celebration and Reception
- Honoring Our Founders
- Memories and Reflections on this 38th Anniversary of The Dwelling Place
- Memories of Gala 2015 – Harvesting Hope
- Old Fall Gala Preview
- Remembering Sr. Margaret Boyle
- Shining Light on The Dwelling Place
- St. Brigid’s Day
- Summer Update and Anniversary Calendar Raffle
- Wednesday Night Dinners
THE DWELLING PLACE IS THRILLED TO BE PARTICIPATING AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE 2019 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF! On Sunday, March 17, 2019, …
Amanda Veraldi and her fiancé, Brett, will celebrate their wedding on Saturday, September 8, 2018. Like many brides-to-be, Amanda’s family planned a bridal shower for …
The Dwelling Place offers warm thanks to our Irish friends of Nollaig na mBan NYC for hosting a Lughnasa gathering, a Celtic celebration of the …
Father Edward Lambro, a weekend assistant at Our Lady of Magnificat Catholic Church in Kinnelon, NJ, is organizing and directing a summer concert to benefit …