St. Brigid’s Day Benefit for The Dwelling Place
IMBOLG – ST. BRIGID’S DAY – February 1st, 2016
Mark the start of Celtic Spring with tunes, stories, poetry, song, and dance.
Participate in a mini Irish language, and dance class.
Weave a St. Brigid’s cross.
Nollaig na mBan Musicians
Donations go to “The Dwelling Place of New York,” a transitional
residence for homeless women in Midtown Manhattan.
Suggested Donation – $20
RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS
520 8th Avenue – Room 17H – NYC
6:30 – 9:00 pm.
Nollaig na mBan Group
Bean an Tí
Maura Mulligan – email@example.com
Please visit the Irish Echo to learn more about Nollaig na mBan New York.
- 2015 September Calendar Raffle Winners
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at The Dwelling Place
- Fall Gala – 2015
- Fall Gala – 2016
- Fall Gala – 2017
- Fall Gala 2018
- Fall Gala 2019
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2016
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2017
- Festival of Bealtaine
- Founders Celebration and Reception
- Honoring Our Founders
- Memories and Reflections on this 38th Anniversary of The Dwelling Place
- Memories of Gala 2015 – Harvesting Hope
- Old Fall Gala Preview
- Remembering Sr. Margaret Boyle
- Shining Light on The Dwelling Place
- St. Brigid’s Day
- Summer Update and Anniversary Calendar Raffle
- Wednesday Night Dinners
What a night! Over 80 people joined us for our annual gala on Thursday as we honored Sr. Nancy Chiarello and Sr. Joann Sambs for their …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many contributions to The Dwelling Place’s mission …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many years of love …