St. Brigid’s Day Benefit for The Dwelling Place
IMBOLG – ST. BRIGID’S DAY – February 1st, 2016
Mark the start of Celtic Spring with tunes, stories, poetry, song, and dance.
Participate in a mini Irish language, and dance class.
Weave a St. Brigid’s cross.
Nollaig na mBan Musicians
Donations go to “The Dwelling Place of New York,” a transitional
residence for homeless women in Midtown Manhattan.
Suggested Donation – $20
RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS
520 8th Avenue – Room 17H – NYC
6:30 – 9:00 pm.
Nollaig na mBan Group
Bean an Tí
Maura Mulligan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Irish Echo to learn more about Nollaig na mBan New York.
- 2015 September Calendar Raffle Winners
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at The Dwelling Place
- Fall Gala – 2015
- Fall Gala – 2016
- Fall Gala – 2017
- Fall Gala 2018
- Fall Gala 2019
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2016
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2017
- Festival of Bealtaine
- Founders Celebration and Reception
- Honoring Our Founders
- Memories and Reflections on this 38th Anniversary of The Dwelling Place
- Memories of Gala 2015 – Harvesting Hope
- Old Fall Gala Preview
- Remembering Sr. Margaret Boyle
- Shining Light on The Dwelling Place
- St. Brigid’s Day
- Summer Update and Anniversary Calendar Raffle
- Wednesday Night Dinners
What makes November 30th different from any other day? You. This week The Dwelling Place will participate in #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of unity and …
It was a Monday evening on October 4, 1977 when Ida Anderson, our first guest, came to the door looking for shelter. The pastor of …
2020 presented The Dwelling Place with unprecedented challenges. There were many months, that the idea of reopening seemed so distant. Today, thanks to the support …