St. Brigid’s Day Benefit for The Dwelling Place
IMBOLG – ST. BRIGID’S DAY – February 1st, 2016
Mark the start of Celtic Spring with tunes, stories, poetry, song, and dance.
Participate in a mini Irish language, and dance class.
Weave a St. Brigid’s cross.
Nollaig na mBan Musicians
Donations go to “The Dwelling Place of New York,” a transitional
residence for homeless women in Midtown Manhattan.
Suggested Donation – $20
RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS
520 8th Avenue – Room 17H – NYC
6:30 – 9:00 pm.
Nollaig na mBan Group
Bean an Tí
Maura Mulligan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Irish Echo to learn more about Nollaig na mBan New York.
- 2015 September Calendar Raffle Winners
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at The Dwelling Place
- Fall Gala – 2015
- Fall Gala – 2016
- Fall Gala – 2017
- Fall Gala 2018
- Fall Gala 2019
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2016
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2017
- Festival of Bealtaine
- Founders Celebration and Reception
- Honoring Our Founders
- Memories and Reflections on this 38th Anniversary of The Dwelling Place
- Memories of Gala 2015 – Harvesting Hope
- Old Fall Gala Preview
- Remembering Sr. Margaret Boyle
- Shining Light on The Dwelling Place
- St. Brigid’s Day
- Summer Update and Anniversary Calendar Raffle
- Wednesday Night Dinners
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many contributions to The Dwelling Place’s mission …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many years of love …
How quickly time passes! The Dwelling Place reopened two weeks ago, and now we have four women staying with us, each of whom have experienced …