St. Brigid’s Day Benefit for The Dwelling Place
IMBOLG – ST. BRIGID’S DAY – February 1st, 2016
Mark the start of Celtic Spring with tunes, stories, poetry, song, and dance.
Participate in a mini Irish language, and dance class.
Weave a St. Brigid’s cross.
Nollaig na mBan Musicians
Donations go to “The Dwelling Place of New York,” a transitional
residence for homeless women in Midtown Manhattan.
Suggested Donation – $20
RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS
520 8th Avenue – Room 17H – NYC
6:30 – 9:00 pm.
Nollaig na mBan Group
Bean an Tí
Maura Mulligan – email@example.com
Please visit the Irish Echo to learn more about Nollaig na mBan New York.
- 2015 September Calendar Raffle Winners
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at The Dwelling Place
- Fall Gala – 2015
- Fall Gala – 2016
- Fall Gala – 2017
- Fall Gala 2018
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2016
- Feast of Lughnasa – 2017
- Festival of Bealtaine
- Founders Celebration and Reception
- Honoring Our Founders
- Memories and Reflections on this 38th Anniversary of The Dwelling Place
- Memories of Gala 2015 – Harvesting Hope
- Old Fall Gala Preview
- Remembering Sr. Margaret Boyle
- Shining Light on The Dwelling Place
- St. Brigid’s Day
- Summer Update and Anniversary Calendar Raffle
- Wednesday Night Dinners
Join us for the celebration of the St. Brigid’s Day: A fundraiser to benefit The Dwelling Place. Mark the start of Celtic Spring with the …
Dear Friends, May the joy, peace, and wonder of this sacred season fill your hearts and homes. May this Christmas season bring our world closer …
THE DWELLING PLACE IS THRILLED TO BE PARTICIPATING AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE 2019 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF! On Sunday, March 17, 2019, …