You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 2020 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- AC Campaign Donate Now Page
- Cool Summer Nights
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many contributions to The Dwelling Place’s mission …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many years of love …
How quickly time passes! The Dwelling Place reopened two weeks ago, and now we have four women staying with us, each of whom have experienced …