You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 2020 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- AC Campaign Donate Now Page
- Cool Summer Nights
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
What a night! Over 80 people joined us for our annual gala on Thursday as we honored Sr. Nancy Chiarello and Sr. Joann Sambs for their …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many contributions to The Dwelling Place’s mission …
Join us for our first virtual gala as we honor Sr. Nancy Chiarello, OSF, and Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, for their many years of love …