You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
Dear Friend, On a warm summer night in July 2017, Rosa, a senior citizen recently retired after working 25 years in a nursing home, and …
Your legacy gift can ensure that the life-saving services of The Dwelling Place will always be here… The Dwelling Place shelters some of the most …
On Sunday, March 17th, Team Dwelling Place joined with 20,000 other runners in the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half! We are grateful to the members …
Join us for the celebration of the St. Brigid’s Day: A fundraiser to benefit The Dwelling Place. Mark the start of Celtic Spring with the …