You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 2020 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- AC Campaign Donate Now Page
- Cool Summer Nights
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
Support and Cheer on Our Team The Dwelling Place of NY is thrilled to be a charity partner of the 2020 United Airlines NYC Half! …
During recent weeks, several volunteer groups have joined us at The Dwelling Place to serve meals and visit with our residents or to provide special …
It was an evening to remember: a beautiful setting, delicious food and great bartenders, amazing raffle prizes, a heartwarming award ceremony in which we honored …
Since January of 2018, a group of students at the United Nations international School (UNIS) led by their student founder, Kristen Meola, formed the (In)Visible …