You are invited to help us reach our goal of $250,000 to support the life-giving services offered by The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Women facing the trauma of homelessness to receive individualized counseling and networking appropriate to their needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation:
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the Response Card.
Or you may donate online below – and, if you wish to have the sisters pray for your special intentions, please include them in an email to Sr. Joann Sambs:
Thank you for supporting our campaign.
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
Dear Friend, On a warm summer night in July 2017, Rosa, a senior citizen recently retired after working 25 years in a nursing home, and …
The May 1 Bealtaine celebration to benefit the Dwelling Place of New York was a rousing evening of music, dance, poetry and surprise guests. Sponsored …
Your legacy gift can ensure that the life-saving services of The Dwelling Place will always be here… The Dwelling Place shelters some of the most …
On Thursday, April 25, 2019. Employees of Scotiabank, NYC Corporate Office, participated in an indoor cycling class held at Equinox Brookfield Place from 5:15 pm …