You are invited to support the dedicated team of women who provide life-giving services at The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Our case managers to guide each Dwelling Place resident with individualized counseling and networking appropriate to her needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation; both ways include options to send a card in honor or memory of a loved one, and a Mother’s Day card.
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the donation form.
Or you may donate online below – and, if interested in sending on of the cards above, include the details in the Comments or Instructions section below:
Thank you for supporting our campaign. Donations are still welcome!
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 2020 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- AC Campaign Donate Now Page
- Cool Summer Nights
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
The Dwelling Place wishes to acknowledge all those who have contributed to the 2020 Annual Appeal which began in March of 2020 and continues to …
The following message is from Sr. Joann Sambs, CSA, administrator of The Dwelling Place. Dear beloved friends of The Dwelling Place, Life has changed dramatically …
This week The Dwelling Place will participate in #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of unity and generosity in response to the unprecedented needs caused by COVID-19. …
During these days of Holy Week, Passover, and Easter, bread and wine, wheat and grapes are often sacred symbols used to express our unity as …