You are invited to support the dedicated team of women who provide life-giving services at The Dwelling Place.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL ENABLE:
- Our case managers to guide each Dwelling Place resident with individualized counseling and networking appropriate to her needs, and
- Our staff to provide meals, housekeeping, safety, companionship, and encouragement 24-hours-a-day and 7-days-a-week.
There are two ways to make your donation; both ways include options to send a card in honor or memory of a loved one, and a Mother’s Day card.
To donate by mail, please download, print, and complete the donation form.
Or you may donate online below – and, if interested in sending on of the cards above, include the details in the Comments or Instructions section below:
Thank you for supporting our campaign. Donations are still welcome!
- 2018 Annual Appeal
- 40th Anniversary Annual Appeal
- AC Campaign Donate Now Page
- Cool Summer Nights
- Donate Now for Giving Tuesday
- DONATE NOW! Old Giving Landing Page
- Donate Online
- Spring Celebration Campaign
Since January of 2018, a group of students at the United Nations international School (UNIS) led by their student founder, Kristen Meola, formed the (In)Visible …
Join us for a worthy cause: Kramer Dill of Livingston & Moore is proud to support The Dwelling Place at Yankee Stadium. All proceeds go …
Dear Friends, Thank you! We exceeded our goal for our Cool Summer Night’s Campaign. Through your generous response, we have exceeded our goal: the cost …
Dear Friend, On a warm summer night in July 2017, Rosa, a senior citizen recently retired after working 25 years in a nursing home, and …